Nambour Electrical Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear Valued Customers,
During this challenging time, we want to provide you with an update on our response to the COVID-19 coronavirus health emergency.
The health and safety of our employees and customers will always be our primary concern.
Nambour Electrical Service follows the recommendations of the authorities and we will continue to monitor the status of the outbreak and seek guidance from public health officials and government agencies.
When needed, we will provide updates on the situation.
What can you expect when Nambour Electrical Service comes to visit?
- New procedures have been implemented to reduce the risk of infection for our employees and you as a customer:
- Our employees are conscious about hand hygiene between each customer visit
- Our employees avoid hand greeting with you as a customer
- Our staff can wear disposable gloves and a mask throughout the visit
- Our staff will keep a distance of 1.5 meters from you to avoid the risk of infection
- Our staff will try to adjust the visit to the customers' wishes when and where possible
- In these times when there is a need for reduced contact between people, one should look at solutions that can maintain operations, as well as reduce the risk of infection. N ambour Electrical Service has several solutions that can help you as a customer. With the increased focus on hygiene, we are also seeing rising demand from companies for disinfection services, sanitising areas for companies across the country.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is any information you require or if there is anything we can do to further support you.
We are confident that by working together, we will navigate through this challenging time.
We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.
Manager Nambour Electrical Service